Dementia Friendly Bridlington
This is a new group which is currently still at the planning stages.
Their aims are:-
- To continue to work closely with Bridlington Hospital (Johnston Ward) and the new social care suite.
- Hopefully look at putting together a “Dementia Friendly Bridlington” booklet, this will include services in the area and leisure facilities in the area that regard themselves as Dementia Friendly i.e cafes/restaurants/facilities.
- Continue to meet on a regular basis (once lockdown is lifted following the Coronavirus pandemic).
- Deliver Dementia information sessions to any one that requests it.
- For some members of the group to become Dementia Champions.