Allotments in the Bridlington Area
Provided on the official Bridlington Town Council website and updated September 2021
If you wish for the Council to update, remove or add any details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bridlington Town Council allotment is leased to an allotment society and is commonly known as Ducky Dyke (Harewood Avenue/Ripley Close Allotment) Contacts are: Mr David Rymer and Mr Richard Berridge - email: email@example.com or phone 01262 409006
• Havelock Place & Queensgate Square is the only East Riding of Yorkshire Council managed allotment (forms to apply for this allotment can be obtained from the Customer Services Section in the Town Hall in Bridlington or online via East Riding of Yorkshire Councils website).
• Mill Lane Allotment Association Honorary Secretary, Susan Hutchinson, Tel: 07449 887118
• Sewerby Road Allotment Association Contact Details - Mr Tony Sivertsen, Tel: 01262 409746 and Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jubilee Avenue Allotment Association, Chairman Mr Richard Barrow, Secretary & Treasurer Mrs Carole Barrow. Email: Secretary – email@example.com Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org. Secretary mobile number 07456565924.
• Applegarth Lane Allotment Association Secretary Mr Derick Freeman, Tel: 01262 602519.
• Hilderthorpe Allotment Society (site at Bessingby Gate 07835 485984
• Hilderthorpe Allotment Society-Matson Road Site (site off Allotment Walk, Enterprise Way) Key contact: Sue Gollop Tel: 01262 601909 or mobile: 07577700042, email: email@example.com